Alarm für Cobra 11: Nitro
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alarm for Cobra 11: Nitro (in Germany Alarm für Cobra 11: Nitro) is the first game from Synetic's Alarm for Cobra 11 games, based on a famous German TV series of the same name.
Why It Rocks
- You can play the role of Tom Kranich and Semir Gerkhan, as they fight serious crimes, such as robberies, extortions and hijackings.
- Difficulty is much more forgiving than World Racing 2, the game that it's based on.
- Nicely detailed car models utilizing the same damage model from WR2.
- Good car handling.
- Improved graphics from WR2.
- Nicely detailed maps, despite not being designed for free-roaming. You've got a long stretch of autobahn, a bit of country roads and a nicely detailed city.
- The moddability is botched, the car mods don't work, yet you can swap models from other Synetic games.
- Generic stock music, yet the Music Manager comes in handy, as with any Synetic game.
- The same bland car sounds are rehashed from WR2.
- Progression is too short, though it does have some replayability value.