Miraheze The Game: The Toxic Island (Fake game) (AlvaroNovaes-BR)
This game (made by Alvaro) is based from the Miraheze The Game series created by ItMeansNothing.
Miraheze The Game: The Toxic Island is a platformer and action-adventure video game developed and published by CD Projekt Red. The game was initially released worldwide on June 11, 2024 for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch. It was never released for Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux until the release of Miraheze The Game Collection. The game is a sequel of the first game that was based on the visual novel Reception Wikis: Fate of The World.
Very early in the development of the game shortly after the release of the first game, CD Projekt Red bought the franchise for 500 million dollars, when it originally belong to BioWare and EA.
After the defeat of Willg8686, the survivors discussed that they want to move to another peaceful place, DeciduousWater534, NeedsMoreJPEG, Allistayrian, Glitchedblood, AlvaroNovaes-BR, MarioMario456, TakeASoda, Dragonite, TheShinyLucarioMaster, ThePCGamer, LuigiMan050-5, DuchessTheSponge, Remely1000, DarkMatterMan4500 and JrStudios are agroupped together to leave out the land of endless wars, while Grust is still surviving the Karen pandemic, when the team was on the plane, near the island, the plane started to fail to work and it started to fall until it landed safely on a long plain, so the adventure starts to search parts of the plane and to survive the madness.
Cast of Characters
- Custom Character
- Nora The Sorcerer (from Dragon's Dogma/Pawn Community)
- Hinata (from Dragon's Dogma/Pawn Community)
- Saya (from Dragon's Dogma/Pawn Community)
- Jail (from Dragon's Dogma/Pawn Community)
- Sakura (from Dragon's Dogma/Pawn Community)
- Walt (from Dragon's Dogma/Pawn Community)
- Boyfriend (from Friday Night Funkin')
- Girlfriend (from Friday Night Funkin')
- Skid and Pump (from Spooky Month/Friday Night Funkin')
- Pico (from Pico's School/Friday Night Funkin')
- Senpai (from Friday Night Funkin')
- Whitty (from Friday Night Funkin')
- Sonic The Hedgehog
- Miles "Tails" Prower (from Sonic The Hedgehog)
- Knuckles The Echidna (from Sonic The Hedgehog)
- Amy Rose (from Sonic The Hedgehog)
- Jason Brody (from Far Cry 3)
- Mikhail (from Far Cry 3)
- Leonard (from Far Cry 3)
- Tisha (from Far Cry 3)
- Callum (from Far Cry 3)
- Sgt. Rex "Power" Colt (from Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon)
- The Toxic Island
- Leafy Hills
- Hula Beach
- Foggy Forest
- The Mountians of Doom
Why It Rocks
- Despite being developed by CD Projekt Red and the game's genre had changed from a First-person shooter to a Platformer and Action-adventure, many problems of the first game had been fixed and improved.
- Now the levels are not linear anymore.
- The humor was improved being much better than the first game.
- The gameplay had been fixed, like the controls, gunplay and more.
- Despite the first game has only in first-person, in this game you can use between third-person and first-person, also the movements are responsive and solid.
- Unlike Cyberpunk 2077, your shadow does not make weird or terrifying movements, the shadows have the movements that move properly similar as GTA V and RDRII.