Jump to navigation Jump to search
Elminage III: Ankoku no Shito to Taiyou no Kyuuden (エルミナージュIII 〜暗黒の使徒と太陽の宮殿〜) was developed by Opera House and released by Starfish SD in Japan in 2011 for the PlayStation Portable.
Why It Rocks
- It is the third game from the Elminage series.
- This game offers a traditional experience for dungeon-crawler fans.
- From the creators of the Wizardry series.
- Over 80 hours of dungeon crawling gameplay
- Hundreds of stunning monsters, creatures and demons to defeat.
- Multiple character classes.
- The classic and traditional "THAC0" system.
- An all new weather system.
- More balanced difficulty than other Elminage titles.
- Amazing soundtrack.
- Customizable character portraits and music.
- Hundreds of weapons and armor can be purchased, crafted and obtained from enemies.
- Many optional quests.