Far Cry Primal
Far Cry Primal is a first-person shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It was released worldwide for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on February 23, 2016, and for Microsoft Windows on March 1, 2016. The game is a spin-off of the main Far Cry series. It is the first Far Cry game set in the Mesolithic Age.
Why It Rocks
- An open-world game being during the Mesolithic Age is pretty unique and original.
- Decent story.
- Whenever you start up the game, you'll be given a section to help you remember what's happened in the story so far. This is helpful for people who may have lost track while exploring the game.
- There's a crafting system, which allows you to make new or upgrade weapons, improve your carrying capacity, and so on.
- Memorable and likable characters.
- You can now tame animals like foxes, wolves, and even a sabertooth tiger.
- Instead of having guns or shotguns, you're now using sticks and clubs, which gives the game a much better feel.
- Good soundtrack that fits to the stone-age settings.
- Decent graphics.
- The characters actually speak in a caveman language, giving the game a much more realistic feeling.
- Many people criticized how much the map looks like a copy of the Far Cry 4 map despite taking place on a different continent.
- The ending is abrupt.
- The optimization is awful, as it lags on lower-end PC's, even on the lowest settings.
- The graphics are slightly downgraded compared to Far Cry 4.
- No 100% reward.