Final Fantasy: Record Keeper
Final Fantasy Record Keeper is a free to play roleplaying game developed and published by DeNA for the iOS and Android platforms.
The game features characters, scenarios, and battles from the mainline Final Fantasy series. It was released in Japan on September 24, 2014, and worldwide on March 26, 2015.
Why It Rocks
- Revisit multiple locations and revive classic moments and battles from Final Fantasy´s mainline games.
- The game includes missions or chapters from Final Fantasy I to XIV except for Final Fantasy XI.
- Many new events, dungeons, and tons of content become available every week.
- Special hardcore dungeons called "Nightmares" become available once every month at a certain time and offer valuable goods.
- Assemble your dream Final Fantasy Team (Cloud, Terra, Squall, Zidane, Tidus, etc).
- Parties consist of the main protagonist "Tyro" and any Final Fantasy character desired.
- Many new characters from other series, such as Final Fantasy Tactics can be won by completed "Special Events".
- Each dungeon consists of one or more locations, which have one or more Active Time Battles.
- The battles in a location are fought consecutively, with status effects from each battle carrying over to the next.
- Once all battles in a location are clear, the player is given a score for that location—"Novice", "Expert", or "Champion", each with a different reward.
- Each location has a Stamina cost to challenge it. The player's Stamina score starts out at 20 points with a maximum of 166 possible.
- Create your own equipment by gathering materials in core dungeons and other events
- Players may revisit previously cleared dungeons at any time and clear them again and again, paying the associated Stamina cost each time, in order to level grind and farm items.
- Mastering a dungeon unlocks a higher-level version of the same dungeon known as an Elite Dungeon. Elite Dungeons have much higher Stamina costs, but they yield higher level orbs and have their own separate clear and mastery rewards.
- While the game is free to play, there is a real money cash shop where Gems can be purchased for various benefits to the team.
- the game features an Ability Synthesis and Upgrades to craft all kinds of magic, special skills, etc.
- Collect multiple relics with a rarity of 1-5.
- In addition to the normal realms that are always available, the game also has Events, which are only available for a limited time. Events usually reward players with characters unavailable by other means.
- Soul Breaks are Limit Break-like abilities unique to each character that may be used in battle. Soul Breaks consume from one up to the maximum possible three units of the Soul Gauge.
- They are currently 176 Quests available, but more will likely become available.
- " Roaming Warriors" can be recruited before a mission, which is basically other players from over the world.
- THE GAME IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!