Infinite Space (Japanese: 無限航路 Hepburn: Mugen Kōro) is a 2009 science fiction role-playing video
Game with space simulation and real-time tactical role-playing elements, developed by Nude Maker and PlatinumGames and published by Sega for the Nintendo DS.
Why It Rocks
- A different type of game compared to platinums fast paced hack and slash games.
- Nice anime art style.
- A amazing amount of detail in the game.
- Extensive customization.
- A impressive multi layered story.
- Lots of well written characters.
- A lot of places to discover in the game.
- Large amount of content.
- The story gives you choices on how to approach objectives each with its own consequences.
- Great character development.
- Good musical score.
- Steep learning curve.
- Micromanaging and clunky user interface.
- Lack of clear tutorial.
Reception for the game has been generally positive. Japan's Famitsu magazine rated it 9/9/8/8 for a total of 34 points, earning it a Gold award. Famitsu applauded the large volume of the game, along with its extensive customization and intricate story. While some Famitsu reviewers liked this, others were overwhelmed by the amount of detail, and the steep learning curve.
- It was the third of a four game publishing deal with Sega.
- A series of short films were also produced by anime studios Gonzo and Production I.G to promote the game, premiering at the 2008 Tokyo Game Show.
- Is 'Infinite Space' Trash or Treasure?
- RPG QUICK LOOK--INFINITE SPACE
- Infinite Space Review DS
- Infinite Space DS Review
- Review Infinite Space - NDS
- Infinite Space OST - Infinity Route
- Infinite Space - Gameplay - NDS