Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda is a video game, loosely based on the film of the same name. The game was released across various platforms in June 2008.
Why it Rocks
- The graphics look really great.
- Fun gameplay.
- Fun boss fights.
- Great combat.
- Many different playable character's from the movie.
- It feel's like you are playing the movie.
- The platforming for most of the times is really good.
- The character's have the same voice actor's as the movie.
- Great stage design.
- Sometimes the platforming, can be mediocre.
- Combat is kind of simple.
- Sometimes it is way too easy.
Bad Qualities (Wii and PS2)
- The third level is called "Po's first day" instead of "Level Zero".
- The Wii quick time events are harder due to over reliance on motion controls.
- Some segments in levels are removed like in "Protect the Palace" the segment where you play as Crane escorting the messenger is gone.
- No special costumes as in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.
Kung Fu Panda received generally positive reviews.