Metal Slug 5
Metal Slug 5 (メタルスラッグ 5) is a run and gun video game for the Neo-Geo console/arcade platform created by SNK Playmore. It was released in 2003 for the MVS arcade platform.
Why It Rocks
- Many weapons to use, such as Rocket launchers, Heavy Machine Guns, Flamethrowers, Enemy tracking missiles, etc.
- Addicting and fun gameplay.
- Stellar graphics and sound effects.
- Destructible environments.
- Many new playable characters.
- Use mechanical vehicles called Slugs, which provide extra defense and firepower.
- Some stages has branching paths that lead to different locations with their own enemies and obstacles
- Many new "Slugs".
- Players can now slide and dash for the first time in the series.
- New weapons.
- Completely new and original stages.
- The game can be played with a single-player or as a two player co-op.
- Awesome heavy metal soundtrack.
The Only Bad Quality
- The game is heavily rushed. Because of this some features and boss battles such as Potlemaios and Stone Turtle is cut on the final version. However a remake version from duhprogramer Metal Slug 5 Elite is under construction that will include the cut features into the game.