Pandemic Studios was a video game developer founded in 1998, with offices in Brisbane, Australia, and Los Angeles, California. In 2007, the company, along with BioWare, was acquired by Electronic Arts and was shut down in 2009. Notable titles include the Star Wars: Battlefront and Destroy All Humans! series.
- Army Men: RTS (2002)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2002)
- Star Wars: Battlefront (2004)
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005)
- Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction (2005)
- Destroy All Humans! (2005)
- Destroy All Humans! 2 (2006)
- Mercenaries 2: World In Flames (2008)
- The Saboteur (2009; Pandemic's final game)
Why Their Games Rocked
- Immensely fun gameplay.
- Wonderful graphics.
- Great controls.
- Unique settings.
- Nice soundtracks.