Puyo Puyo Tetris 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (ぷよぷよテトリス2) is a puzzle game developed by Sonic Team and published by Sega. It is the sequel to Puyo Puyo Tetris.
Why It Rocks
- Just like the first one, it features gameplay aspects of both franchises. This allows for many different ways to play the game modes available; with the exception of the Adventure mode, you can customize the gameplay to suit your preferred play style.
- An Auto Difficulty feature was added to Adventure mode.
- Fun, unique game modes.
- Just like the first one, here is a lesson mode available to help those who are unfamiliar with either Puyo Puyo or Tetris learn how to play.
- It still features both local and online multiplayer.
- Still more Cute, colorful graphics.
- You earn credits after every match, which can be spent on new skins for the Puyos and Tetriminos and alternate voice packs for the characters, Just like the first one. You can even buy icons of characters from Puyo Puyo Quest!!
- Ally and Skill Battle, Both debuting in Puyo Puyo Chronicle are here
- Solid written story
- Lovable characters from the first one.
- A charming moment where Marle tells her back stories.
- Skins requiring you to clear levels in the first game are already unlocked for you.
- You can customize your icon with backgrounds and frames.
- More content is being released, Such as more characters, and features in the future.
- In January 14, They added raid battles which is co-op skill battles against a powerful boss (online play). It also includes four more characters, such as Lidelle, Ocean prince, Ms. Accord, And Especially Sonic the Hedgehog as a guest.
- Ess, Jay & Elle are still unlikable.
- Other characters' voices can be pretty annoying, especially Ringo's Alt. Voice.