Ragdoll Laser Dodge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ragdoll Laser Dodge is an old Adobe Flash game that was developed and released by StupidFlashGames101. The game centers around a silver ragdoll that tries to dodge oncoming lasers.
Why It Rocks
- You can play with mouse or keyboard depending on your opinion.
- The game does a very good job tricking player once every 35-40 seconds (without slow-down pickup).
- Surviving for 5 minutes in this game is very pleasing.
- There is a constant supply of multiplier pickup, so score farming becomes easier and easier (at the expense of game's difficulty).
- It's possible to get a million points within 6-7 minutes. If you can survive that long.
- Ragdoll gets dismembered when got hit by a laser, which may be useful in further levels.
- Background music is Chaoz Fantasy by ParagonX9, the essential Flash game music, a.k.a. Flash national anthem.
- With graphical downgrade and some gameplay sacrifices (such as background music and ragdoll features), its possible to port this game to Atari 2600!
- Background music quality is low, which is shared with most of other Flash games from the time.
- This game can be quite hard and tricky for first time players.