When a hero gets to do much more than saving a princess.
||Tim (replaced by other characters)
WW: June 4, 2019
WW: October 8, 2019
JP: January 30, 2020
WW: March 23, 2020
Reventure is a 2019 action-adventure game by Pixelatto. You play as a hero whose quest is to save a princess from the Dark Lord.
Why It Rocks
- Fun concept, with 100 endings to discover (this year, a few more endings came).
- Good, low-res pixel art graphics that fit in a decent amount of detail despite the resolution.
- The music does fit a feeling.
- There are plenty of amusing moments of different kinds, especially with the endings.
- It supports Twitch. You can place your facecam somewhere on the screen. You can do this by going to the left of the house until you see a booth.
- Where there are lots of endings, there are also lots of secrets. If you get into a secret area, you can see all the other secrets areas on-screen.
- The world is indeed large, great for what it's supposed to have.
- There are hints scattered around the world that will help you with unlocking more endings. There are also cages with new characters to unlock. You also get new characters by getting certain endings!