Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Henry Stickmin Collection is a remake/collection of the Henry Stickmin flash games developed by PuffballsUnited and published by InnerSloth, with a new game called Completing the Mission alongside it.
Why It Rocks
- It is not only a collection, but it is also a remake of every previous Henry Stickmin game.
- The games revolve around picking choices that can either lead to succeeding or failing (although it's more fun to fail the segment than picking the right choice).
- Loads of hilarious and unforgettable characters that spawned multiple memes.
- An massive pile of secrets and medals to search for.
- Fluid and fantastic animation from PuffballsUnited.
- Great soundtrack in all of the games that are either used from Newgrounds or were composed by the developer.
- A huge amount of fails in the series that are almost always funny.
- Loads and loads of references from multiple media.
Completing the Mission
- Unlike the other Henry Stickmin games, this one has you combine the endings from Infiltrating the Airship and Fleeing the Complex to create a new lineup of routes and choices. They even start where the last sections of the previous routes took place.
- It spawned Distraction Dance (also known as You Have Been Distracted) meme, which refers to a dance which Henry Stickmin uses to distract two guards in Fleeing the Complex. In August 2020, it became the source meme for bait-and-switch videos.
- The release of The Henry Stickmin Collection is often credited as a contributing factor for the sudden success of the popular online game, Among Us.
[[Category:Flash Games]] [[Category:2020s Games]] [[Category:PC Games]] [[Category:PC Exclusives]] [[Category:Steam]] [[Category:Adventure games]] [[Category:Funny video games]] [[Category:Indie Games]] [[Category:Internet Memes]] [[Category:Remakes and Reboots]] [[Category:Point and click]]