Feel free to edit, but any trollism will be reverted and you will be blocked.
Friday Night Funkin' is a 2020 rhythm game created by Canadian user ninjamuffin99, alongside with American users PhantomArcade and evilsk8r, and KawaiSprite. It was released on a browser on itch.io, Newgrounds, and it is available to download on Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux devices.
The protagonist, Boyfriend, is trying to woo Girlfriend, but her dad doesn't allow it. Boyfriend must beat her dad and others in a singing competition to get the approval he needs.
Why It Rocks
- All of the music is incredible, with the best examples being Dadbattle, South, all of the week 3 tracks, and Thorns.
- The animation and artstyle is very good and unique.
- Pico from Pico's School makes a return after 4 years, and has a really good redesign.
- Week 6 has a unique artstyle and aesthetic, being that it takes place inside an old video game.
- The Spookeez from Sr Pelo's Spooky Month make a guest appearance as well.
- Surprisingly, there's even some lore in the game revealed in "Thorns" where Senpai says that Girlfriend's dad trapped him in the game.
- Boyfriend is a likable character due to his dedication to winning his girlfriend.
- The backgrounds look pretty cool.
- The game itself has a nice Flash aesthetic.
- Spookeez was a fairly lackluster song vocal-wise, but can still be enjoyed by some.
- Lots of innuendos, such as the blue balls in the game over screen, or Senpai's quote "I'll rip your nuts off right after your girlfriend finishes gargling mine".
[[Category:2020s Games]] [[Category:PC Games]] [[Category:PC Exclusives]] [[Category:Mac OS X Games]] [[Category:Linux Games]] [[Category:Rhythm Games]] [[Category:Short length games]] [[Category:Funny video games]] [[Category:Internet and Digital Games]] [[Category:Hard Games]] [[Category:Games Made In the United States]] [[Category:Indie Games]] [[Category:Tribute Games]] [[Category:Internet Memes]] [[Category:Flash Games]]