WWF No Mercy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
WWF No Mercy is a wrestling game developed by AKI Corporation and published by THQ.
Why It Rocks
- A great introduction sequence is played at startup.
- You can create and customize your own wrestler.
- You can now create female wrestlers that are not clones of ones already in the game.
- You can even edit the entire exisiting wrestlers to turn into your liking (albeit only the appearance and profile).
- The wrestling mechanics built up over the previous AKI wrestling games are most refined in this game.
- Interference is fixed so that when somebody interferes, the gameplay does not get interrupted by the camera shifting to focus on the interfering character.
- Highly advanced graphics for the Nintendo 64.
- You can grab a weapon to attack with more damage or even knock out to your opponent.
- A new story mode has been added to the game.
- A new store called the "Smackdown Mall" is available, which allows you to purchase items such as new clothes, moves and wrestlers
- A very large roster of wrestlers, which is rather impressive considering that the Nintendo 64 had limited storage for games to use, and the game is only 32 megabytes.
- Catchy in-game music.
- Due to cartridge storage limitations, entrances have been reduced in quality and length from the previous game.
- The Big Show is not in this game unlike his previous appearance in Wrestlemania 2000
- A hardware error with the Game Pak could cause save data to be deleted suddenly in older versions of the game, even if the save battery has not run dry.