X-Men (Arcade Game)
X-Men is a beat 'em 'up co-op game developed and published by Konami for Arcade machines in 1992.
Why It Rocks
- Pretty good graphics that what you would expect from Konami.
- Awesome music, especially the bosses.
- Pulse pounding bosses like the Blob, and of course, Magneto .
- Lots of replay value, in which you have 6 characters.
- Speaking of that, there's a version of the arcade cabinet, that can hold up to 6 players!
- Good voice acting, in which some of them became an internet meme (For example: WELCOME TO DIE!)
- The game is relatively short, and can be beaten in an hour.
- This game not port on SNES or Genesis, same as The Simpson's: The Arcade Games
The original arcade version was well received and one of the dialogues from the villains became so popular that it became a cult following. Most people speak of this game one of the best beat 'em 'ups ever made.